Fast, simple and cheap: we fabricate reusable molds for PDMS microfluidic chips with your design!
Send us your design - a dxf or a picture of hand drawing with clearly marked dimensions and depths - and receive your custom made mold within a week*!
For standard size mold, including:
- 22 % VAT
- CAD and CAM designs from your specifications/drawings
- fabrication and post-processing
DESIGN possibilities and limitations
- Our technology allows multiple deapths - 2.5D features on your chip (e.g., channels can have a depth of 0.2 mm and a chamber can have a depth of 3 mm).
- Minimum channel dimension is 200 um, minimum feature dimension is 100 um.
- The design for the standard mold needs to fit into the dedicated mold space: 64x21x7 mm (Length x Width x Depth)
- Other mold dimensions are also available upon request (max mold size is 110 x 60 mm)
how to use the mold
Simply pour PDMS mixture into the mold and incubate it at 80°C for an hour. Then take the cured PDMS chip out of the mold and bond it to a glass slide using plasma or thin layer of uncured PDMS.
*Actual delivery time depends on the complexity of the design, our production capabilities and shipping.